Our Services for Birth Parents
Our birth parent counselor can help you plan for your adoption.
Here's what we can do:
- Help you choose an adoptive family, if you do not have one.
- Help make arrangements for contact between you and the adoptive family before and after the birth of your child.
- Help you find financial support during and after the pregnancy.
- Help you find a doctor if you are delivering in Minnesota.
- Refer you to an attorney.
- Help you and the adoptive family plan how you want the adoption to go and write out a Cooperative Agreement detailing your plan.